Birthday Celebrations

Sunday, March 11, 2012

This past week was Adam's 21st birthday and a lot of shenanigans went down. We all met up to pre game and have a b-day BBQ. It was really fun, and I made cupcakes! I hadn't baked in so long I think I did it more for myself than for Adam. Here we are celebrating:


To keep it short (since I know the adults don't really appreciate reading all about our debauchery), we continued the night with more drinking. Alex and I forced Adam to "chug" wine like it was beer, Adam said a variety of quote worthy statements such as "I don't normally like nose rings, but I want her", he also gave away a variety of secret nick-names we had for people, and lastly he woke up on a roof. Happy 21st Adam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
The Traveling Ginger
View my complete profile

What is an acceptable amount of times to change my blog design?