The end of an era....

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Last night, which happened to be my final night in America for a while.... something happened to me that I had been hoping to avoid for a while: my fake ID was taken.

Krystal, her boyfriend, Ben, and I decided to go out in Chicago and we went to this bar where they meant business, apparently. Anyway, we thought we could handle it but then there were so many of them questioning and being rude about the fact that my id wasn't me so we left. A man in a taxi drove us home and I touched his tube (which was used for heating).

I am not that upset because by the time I return from Australia I will be within three weeks of turning 21. Abby (the girl on my fake) gave me a good run and I truly appreciate the time that I had her. Here is a picture of me the first night I got my fake. Enjoy!

Not sure why I was making that face...

2 comments:

SmacDog said...

I hope u have a wonderful time in Australia
-krista

SmacDog said...

I have to say, I can't. Believe that u used a fake ID!

Post a Comment

Followers