New Clubs

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today was Market Day (basically like the student org fair at Madison) and it was very exciting. I am now an official member of Quest, an org for exchange students to party and meet other exchange students and the Waterski/Wakeboard club. For those lake-country folk who are reading, you will appreciate this. As a member of the waterski club, you can ride every Sunday, behind a Malibu boat, all equipment provided, on a RIVER (no waves at all), and you can chill at a barbecue on shore with other members while you wait to ride. It's basically perfect. I plan to waterski until my little chicken legs can't take it (or until I don't wanna pay anymore, it's $1/minute). I also plan to join to Beach Volleyball club. All you haters out there reading this who know that I hate volleyball can just keep your comments to yourself. Yes, it's true. I don't particularly enjoy volleyball. But I like the beach and I like meeting new people. Plus, they have free coaching for beginners. I think I am really gonna like it. Nonetheless, I will keep you posted.

Also, to any of my SWEsters that are reading this: they have a club just like SWE! It's called "Skirts in Engineering at UQ" Don't worry though, they don't do half the cool shit we do. Plus I don't want to network with Australian companies, I love America. Also, it's $15 to join and they only have three events planned for the semester. UHHMM  UW-Madison SWE has three events per day basically. Word up. Soo I didn't join, but I am so missing SWE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers